SerenoFlanjorSerenoFlanjor

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

This is awesome

This is some quality work right here, great animation. This is definitely something I could see being successful on TV.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Good Concept

I like the concept but the playing it out is just kinda stupid, I mean I'm playing a game to get parts of the game that would be there in any normal game? I mean it just really couldn't hold my attention to long, in fact I was playing other games while doing this and the 2,300 seconds I put in wasn't even worth it, the only thing I liked to upgrade was the graphics and my ship because that actually mattered and improved my game experience, I would suggest more game play content and more ways to upgrade that actual experience of the game and not just some of the stupid graphics that have nothing to do with anything.

Tokyo Never Sleeps Tokyo Never Sleeps

Awesome! Impressive!

I was just looking into some cyberpunk music because I am huge Ghost in the Shell fan. Glad to say that some one has created something as good as this!

Contemplative. Contemplative.

Was Relaxing

Good to just have playing in the background while I work on stuff, its relaxing.

The Breath The Breath

Amazing!

The darkest hour, man's desperate last breath. One last chance to triumph, One last chance to make everything right. This is no time to falter. This is the breath of humanity.

I don't know why I wrote the above, I guess its kinda how I felt when listening to it, anyway great job. Very few pieces on Newgrounds have struck me like this one does.

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks for your comment a lot. I made this song in random motions.