SerenoFlanjorSerenoFlanjor

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tokyo Never Sleeps Tokyo Never Sleeps

Awesome! Impressive!

I was just looking into some cyberpunk music because I am huge Ghost in the Shell fan. Glad to say that some one has created something as good as this!

Contemplative. Contemplative.

Was Relaxing

Good to just have playing in the background while I work on stuff, its relaxing.

The Breath The Breath

Amazing!

The darkest hour, man's desperate last breath. One last chance to triumph, One last chance to make everything right. This is no time to falter. This is the breath of humanity.

I don't know why I wrote the above, I guess its kinda how I felt when listening to it, anyway great job. Very few pieces on Newgrounds have struck me like this one does.

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks for your comment a lot. I made this song in random motions.

Suppression of the Machines Suppression of the Machines

Good song

For some reason when I listen to this I see someone typing on a computer day after day while the computer slowly gains intelligence and becomes more and more annoyed with the users until finally the computer becomes sentient and decides to fight back against the users with robots/nuclear warfare/ (insert popular movie plot here)

Hypnotize X-rated (hania) Hypnotize X-rated (hania)

Was this just me?

But this creeped the hell out of me. I mean I think I know what your getting at but compared to the other stuff I heard by you its just.........

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

brillitant job

You beautifully depicted Newgrounds' auras in all your segments. It is epic , powerful and one of the best pieces I have heard on Newgrounds or anywhere.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you SerenoFlanjor! And again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Hardstyle Test Hardstyle Test

Was good

I liked it but really what you do from here is up to you. I think you have a chance to make something good with it and I would enjoy hearing what you come up with. Should try to come up with more stuff too.

Final Fight Intro Final Fight Intro

Its okay

its interesting i guess

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

this is awesome

I love this song and I don't even listen to metal that much